Apzem Floor mounted walk-in series fumehoods are ergonomically designed for applications involving large apparatus and made from heavy gauge material for greater strength and robustness. And protects users from inhaling harmful gases and vapors released while experimenting & working at laboratories. All our fumehoods are finished with special coatings for greater corrosive resistance and equipped with lots of features boosting productivity and safety Features:
- Construction:All our professional series fume hoods are of double walled construction made from heavy gauge Galvanized steel and are of robust in construction.
- Finish : All professional series Apzem fume hood are either powder coated or Epoxy coated for greater corrosive resistance.
- Sash opening : : The sash is designed to open vertically and is made of 6mm toughened glass or poly carbonate for greater strength and Longer life. It is balanced on the other side with a counter weight connected by rope & pulley or chain& sprocket (optional) arrangement to easily control the sash opening.
- Lighting: Vapor resistant light having light intensity greater than 1000 Lux for greater visibility and comfort.
- Others: All Apzem ductless fumehoods are pre-equipped with filter module having Pre filter, Fine, HEPA and Carbon filter that treats and filters out all dusts and VOCs.
- Baffle : Baffle is designed in such a way to remove easily for cleaning and to provide uniform air movements inside the fume hood.
- Ventilation : : As a standard feature all Apzem ductless fume hoods can be connected directly to building exhausts. As an optional feature we also provide our fume hoods with self contained suction chamber for greater control on airflow and works independently irrespective of building exhausts.
- Energy efficient: variable air flow control unit to maintain constant velocity inside the fume hood irrespective of sash openings. For greater safety and reduce energy consumption when sash is fully closed or fume hood is not in use for long time.
- Bypass openings: Bypass opening is provided to protect problems that arises when the sash is fully closed, like creating turbulence that can force contaminants into the room, slowing reactions etc..
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)